This moderate-easy route takes you to some areas of the dry riverbed and through places where you can admire the rich natural and archaeological heritage.
It is a good opportunity to learn about the past of this region, its people's way of life, how the territory began to become populated and also about the special characteristics of archaeological data when it is subject to scientific analysis.
Features of the activity:
- Cultural Tour
- Starting and ending point: Finca Los Geranios
- Duration: 3 hours
- Difficulty: moderate-easy
- Picnic lunch included
- Civil liability and accident insurance included
- Required gear for this activity: comfortable shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen, waterproof jacket (please bring your own equipment).
- Price: according to number of participants. Do not hesitate to contact us per email email@example.com Guide, roundtrip transfer, picnic lunch, and civil liability and accident insurance included in the price.