A charming town with more than five centuries of history, San Cristóbal de La Laguna has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Strolling around its streets full of history you will find some of the most important religious monuments of the island, such as the Cathedral. Also, you can visit many mansions of great historic and architectural relevance.
Features of the activity:
- Cultural Tour
- Starting and ending point: Finca Los Geranios
- Duration: 3 hours
- Difficulty: easy
- Snack included
- Civil liability and accident insurance included
- Required gear for this activity: comfortable shoes, sunglasses, cap, waterproof jacket (please bring your own equipment).
- Night activity upon request.
- Price: according to number of participants. Do not hesitate to contact us per email firstname.lastname@example.org Guide, roundtrip transfer, snack, and civil liability and accident insurance included in the price.